COVID-19: The Return of the Panthers
Danbury ISD COVID-19 Guidelines for the 2021-2022 School Year
Message from District Nurse - COVID
COVID Vaccine Clinics - Information
Setting up Password Recovery Options
Users must go to their ClassLink profile to configure their password recovery options.
1. Click on the profile avatar in the top right corner -> Click Settings-> Recovery.
2. Users will be prompted to configure their password recovery based on the options provided by the ClassLink Tenant Administrator. The example above shows all 3 available options.
3. When needed, users can click the Help, I forgot my password link from the login page and be taken to a page to reset their password.
4. The user will see the page below. The school code should be automatically populated if the user clicked Help, I forgot my password.
5. Once the requirements are filled out, users will be prompted to change their password.
Danbury ISD is also monitoring COVID-19 from the links below. Families can see the current news, updates, and helpful resources upon which our decisions are based.