COVID-19: The Return of the Panthers
Danbury ISD COVID-19 Guidelines for the 2021-2022 School Year
Message from District Nurse - COVID
COVID Vaccine Clinics - Information
Dual Enrollment Information
Setting up Password Recovery Options
Users must go to their ClassLink profile to configure their password recovery options.
1. Click on the profile avatar in the top right corner -> Click Settings-> Recovery.
2. Users will be prompted to configure their password recovery based on the options provided by the ClassLink Tenant Administrator. The example above shows all 3 available options.
3. When needed, users can click the Help, I forgot my password link from the login page and be taken to a page to reset their password.
4. The user will see the page below. The school code should be automatically populated if the user clicked Help, I forgot my password.
5. Once the requirements are filled out, users will be prompted to change their password.
Danbury ISD is also monitoring COVID-19 from the links below. Families can see the current news, updates, and helpful resources upon which our decisions are based.