Danbury ISD Education Foundation
- is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- shares a vision of enhancing education in the Danbury ISD
- works to increase private support for educational activities in Danbury ISD
- benefits Danbury ISD students and staff personnel by supporting activities not funded by tax dollars
- fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders
The Danbury ISD Education Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens who share a vision of enhancing education. The foundation will achieve its mission to use independent funds and private resources to support the Danbury Independent School District in the following ways: promoting academic achievement; building the capacity of school district staff; encouraging excellence through innovation; and strengthening community support for the school district.
Danbury ISD Mission Statement:
The Danbury Independent School District, in partnership with parents and community, will work to create, nurture, and maintain an environment of growth and challenge for everyone in the Danbury Independent School District and empower students to be global learners who successfully communicate, collaborate, create, and think critically.
Danbury ISD Education Foundation Mission Statement:
The mission of the Danbury ISD Education Foundation is to support educational excellence, promote innovation in teaching, and partner with the community to enhance the quality of education for all students in Danbury ISD.
The Foundation will achieve its mission to support Danbury ISD by directing resources toward the following goals:
Enhance and enrich educational opportunities for students
Support staff for innovate efforts
Recognize staff for exemplary teaching
Involve the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders and workers of tomorrow.